Friday, July 29, 2011

July 27th, 2011 Tiger Mountain Cable Line

Elevation gain 2100 ft
Distance 3.0 miles
Highest point 2525 feet



I was joined on this sunny Wednesday by Connie and Sandra.  Sandra, who recently returned from China, had already hiked west Tiger trail earlier that day, rock star indeed!  I carried my 35 lbs (still yikes) and scrambled (or should I say stumbled) upwards making it up in 90 minutes.  I beat my time last week by 10 minutes, so I was quite happy.  On the top, Connie fed a bird out of her hand a nutritious fiber bar.  The bird clearly did not appreciate the healthy snack as he did not come back for seconds!
We took the cable line on the way down, which made for more entertainment for sure.  Sandra gave us the details of her amazing trip which was the highlight of the hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment